7.12.10

Holy moly batman!

:( I tried to get back on this blog a billion times, but I thought I had forgotten the password.... since then I made a new blog... and today while trying to log on to it.. I accidentally logged back on to this one!

It's crazy how much a person can change in three years.. although I must say I am very much the same to my earlier blogging self..

I no longer worry about stereotypes... lol... That probably had a lot to do with the fact that I was fully engrossed in both Gossip Girl and The OC. I also no longer have dreads... I didn't cut them off either... I brushed them out!! But that was like 3 years ago.

My goals have swapped around a lot since then too. I used to only care about art and the environment and myself... however I've been to Thailand three times since my last blogging extravaganza to help orphaned and abandoned children in Chiang Mai and have basically made it my life goal to see that these children have, at the very least, a hope for the future.

I have a fully steady boyfriend now too... we've been dating for two and a half years.. his name is Joel.. and it isn't as bad as I thought it would be as a 17 year old.

I work at a mountain resort for snowboarding and skiing and I start full time school in January. I am applying for my fashion design diploma and I am also learning Thai on the side. I just learned to knit and I hope to knit at least 4 pairs of gloves and some iPod touch holders for my friends before Christmas.

I'm excited that I found this old thing and I'm excited to share my life with it.. lolol.

Okay that's all.



Oh and also.. my favorite song right now is All Delighted People by Sufjan Stevens. Look it up on Grooveshark or something.. it's pure magic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...