16.12.11

Even More Christmas Crafting!

So I've gotten a little further on in my Christmas crafts, and I'm actually getting excited about giving out homemade prezzies... It feels like a more personal gift, and it's really fun. :)


I absolutely love these reusable cotton pads from Alli-Crafts http://allicrafts.blogspot.com  to add to the gifts for the ladies on my list

Such a good idea! And good for the environment too. I even made cute little bags out of muslin, tulle ribbon and gift ribbon to put them in! So excited.
I'm also working on personalized slippers and I need something else too.
I also found a great DIY for envelope clutches on http://www.swellmayde.com/2011/03/diy-envelope-clutch.html and I'm excited to try it out for a kindle cover!



{Like this but smaller <3 }



Also: I'm really tempted to try making homemade body scrubs. I see tutorials EVERYWHERE and they seem so simple... And cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...