17.5.12

I'll Miss You

 Thank you Palio for all the good times. I remember the first day we got you, I was seven and you were so tiny, the runt of the litter. We originally got you to sell, but fell in love at first sight. You were there for me when the Spice Girls broke up, I remember crying into your fur while you jumped around trying to lick my arms off. Then we moved into town and you came with, your back yard dominion shrinking from 6 acres to 1, but you never complained.. you still loved life and all that came with it. One time you tried to jump on a female dog down the road, you accidentally scratched her and caused mom to pay an $800 medical fee and we had to give you away for a while. It was one of the saddest moments ever, watching you drive away in the back of our friends truck back to the country. But you weren't gone forever, you came back and we were better friends than ever. I took you for a walk one time in platform shoes and you saw a little dog up the road that you wanted to say hi to, so you ran up the road, dragging me along behind. I never knew you were so strong haha.
Then I entered high school and things got crazy. We moved again, this time with an even smaller back yard, but you didn't care, and took to sleeping in my bed every night. Those were some of the best days of my life.. even if my bed did have fleas in it sometimes :|. I went to Hawaii for a week on vacation and when I returned you were the happiest I've ever seen you, you wouldn't leave me alone for weeks! You were always following us around, wanting us to pet you, and wanting to lick every square inch of our arms. When things were tough with boys and friends, I always had you Pal, you never judged me or dissed me. Thanks for everything buddy, I don't think I could have done it without you.

I'll never forget you <3 

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...