17.6.12

Life goes and goes and goes

Life is just happening right before my eyes and I'm having a hard time keeping up, especially on here. I've began working construction by day (yes I am the only girl and yes it is hard, but somehow satisfying) and creating a wedding dress by night (which is almost harder, although I've recently acquired the skills to draft on the computer.. which is absolutely amazing). I'm also working on invitations for the wedding. It just keeps happening.
I'll try to make a better effort to post.

On a side note, I'm getting really excited to go to Thailand and Europe this summer.... seriously, I try not to think about it because it's so hard to keep my excitement contained.

But alas, I have to go to sleep now... construction workers wake up at 5:30 and it's absolutely crazy.



See you all soon!
                    -ittywittykittybits

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...