16.7.12

The Shower

Maid of honourly duties called, and a bridal shower was planned. It was definite crunch time due to lack of time from my construction job (which I am all finished now!!) by day and wedding dress creation by night. But I pulled myself together and mustered all the inspiration I could get from around the interwebs and in the end, I feel like it was a success (thank goodness)..

 We snacked and sipped tea. We played some games and laughed together. We blessed the bride to be by showering her with gifts and memories to carry with her into her new life as a loving and beautiful wife. 




Although it is a lot of hard work, it is definitely an honour and I am so privileged to be given this responsibility. Now back to that dress...

-bits xxoo



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! The last picture looks really cool. I admire your planning abilities. I'm terrible with things like that.

Johanna Mayers said...

Wish I could have made it! Looked beautiful well done maid of honor you will do awesome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...